You all know my love for peanut butter runs deep. Very very deep! And you can almost always find me trying to sneak it into any sweet treats that i think it would work in. Through these adventures I have found that peanut butter works VERY well with both sweet white chocolate and salty, crunchy pretzels! So I threw in some festive sprinkles for a little holiday flare and came up with these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites. They’re sweet, salty, and perfectly snackable! Trust me, once you start it will not be easy to stop popping these pretzels. Oh and bonus points for the fact that they literally taste like a chocolate candy bar!
What you need for White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites!
You know what I love most about these pretzel bites? They are so dang easy to make! And they only require a handful of pretty simple ingredients.
- Pretzels: I used your basic mini pretzels, but you can use any type of pretzel you like!
- Peanut Butter: This recipe is made with a natural and runny peanut butter, with only peanuts and salt as the ingredients. Other types of peanut butter will not work with the same ratios in this recipe!
- Pure Maple Syrup: I love love love pure maple syrup! It is a delicious refined sugar free sweetener. You could replace it with another liquid sweetener of choice, such as honey or agave syrup.
- Oat Flour: Oat flour is used to thicken up the peanut butter filling in these bites. I make my own oat flour by blending oats in a blender until a fine flour forms, but you can also buy it at most grocery stores!
- White Chocolate Chips: I love white chocolate, especially with peanut butter! But if you are not a fan you can totally swap with milk, dark, or whatever chocolate you like!
- Olive Oil: The oil is simply used in the melted chocolate to smooth it out! You could also use coconut oil.
- Sprinkles for fun!
How to make White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites!
Start by combining the peanut butter, pure maple syrup, and oat flour in a large mixing bowl.
Grab small chunks of the peanut butter mixture and roll into balls. Flatten the balls between two pretzels and place on a baking tray.
Once all the pretzels have been assembled melt the white chocolate. You can melt them with a double boiler or in the microwave in 10 second intervals.
Dip each peanut butter pretzel sandwich in the white chocolate and then add the sprinkles. Dip and sprinkle only a couple pretzels at a time, so that the chocolate doesn’t harden before you are able to get the sprinkles on.
Let set and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
If you love these pretzel bites, you’ll love these recipes even more!
- Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars
- Single Serve Peanut Butter Cookie
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Brownies
- Sweet & Salty Christmas Snack Mix
Connect with me!
If you make these White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites or any of my other recipes I would absolutely love to know! Tag me @wellnessbykay on instagram, so I can see and share your recreations!!Print
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are easy & delicious holiday treats! The best combination of salty & sweet, these peanut butter stuffed chocolate covered pretzels are truly delicious. Perfect for Christmas time snacking!
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: about 40 Bites 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- pretzels (enough to make about 40 bites)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil (or coconut oil)
- Start by combining the peanut butter, pure maple syrup, and oat flour.
- Roll small chunks of the peanut butter mixture into balls. Flatten between two pretzels and place on a baking sheet.
- Once all the pretzel sandwiches have been made, melt your white chocolate. Use a double boiler or microwave in 10 second increments (mixing after each) to melt.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich in the white chocolate and add the sprinkles. Only dip a few pretzels at a time so the chocolate doesn’t harden up before you can add the sprinkles!
- Let set and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Keywords: pretzel bites, peanut butter pretzel bites, white chocolate, chocolate covered pretzels, holiday treat, chocolate, peanut butter, festive treat