Last Updated on December 11, 2020 by Kayla Berman
After you make this Cranberry Orange Bread once, you’ll want to make it again and again!
I have never had anything cranberry orange flavored before this recipe. I know, it is absolutely crazy to me too. But when I was younger I didn’t really experiment with baking much past your classic chocolate brownies or cookies. Now as a food blogger, and a relatively new one at that, I am always trying new seasonal and delicious flavors! And I have got to say, cranberry orange is now without a doubt one of my favorites. Especially in this Cranberry Orange Bread.
As I am writing this, I am literally thinking about making this bread again and again. The texture is unbeatable, perfectly fluffy and moist at the same time! Not to mention the deliciously tart cranberries, fresh orange zest, and sweet simple glaze. This bread is bursting with flavor and will be a total fan favorite. It’s perfect for Christmas morning or to just make at any and all times!
What you need for this Cranberry Orange Bread!
This is bread requires pretty classic ingredients, all the good stuff!
- Butter: I love using the real deal stuff in my recipes! Butter makes for the most delicious flavor in this bread.
- Coconut Sugar: Coconut sugar is one of my favorite refined sugar free sweeteners and I use it in almost all my sweets! It can be replaced 1:1 with any other granulated sugar.
- All Purpose Flour: This recipe can also be made with whole wheat pastry flour if you’re looking for a more nutritional option!
- Eggs: For binding and moisture!
- Almond Milk: I always use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but you can use any kind of milk you like.
- Orange Juice & Orange Zest: You simply cannot beat the flavor of fresh orange juice and zest in this bread!
- Cranberries: I used delicious fresh cranberries in this recipe, but I’m sure frozen would work too.
- Powdered Sugar: Classic powdered sugar to make the most delicious orange glaze.
- Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, & Salt for all things flavor.
- Baking Powder for a perfect rise & texture!
How to make this Cranberry Orange Bread!
Set the oven to 350 degrees.
Start by melting the better. Then in a large mixing bowl combine the melted butter, eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, orange juice, orange zest, and almond milk until smooth.
In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine evenly.
Coat the cranberries in a little bit of flour, this helps make sure they don’t sink to the bottom of the bread. Add them to the batter and stir in.
Transfer the batter to a greased loaf pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
While the bread is baking, work on the glaze. Simply combine the powdered sugar, orange juice, and orange zest until smooth.
Once the bread has completely cooled, remove from the pan. Drizzle the glaze on top and sprinkle with any extra orange zest. Cut into slices and enjoy!
Check out some other delicious bread recipes!
- Caramel Apple Bread
- Peanut Butter Cinnamon Swirl Apple Cake
- Classic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Connect with me!
If you make this Cranberry Orange Bread or any of my other recipes I would absolutely love to know! Tag me @wellnessbykay on instagram, so I can see and share your recreations!!Print
Cranberry Orange Bread
Cranberry Orange Bread with orange glaze is going to be your new favorite recipe! It is perfectly fluffy & moist, bursting with delicious citrus & tart flavors, and is topped with a simple & sweet glaze. The fresh cranberries, orange zest, and orange juice make this quick bread simply the best!
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Yield: 8 Slices 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 5 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the melted butter, eggs, coconut sugar, almond milk, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine evenly.
- Coat the cranberries in flour to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the bread. Add them batter and stir in.
- Transfer to the batter to a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the bread is baking work on the glaze. Simple combine the powdered sugar, orange juice, and orange zest until smooth.
- Once the bread has completely cooled, remove it from the pan. Drizzle the glaze on top and add an extra orange zest.
- Let set, cut into slices, and enjoy!
Keywords: cranberry orange bread, orange glaze, cranberry orange bread with orange glaze, bread recipe, easy recipe, breakfast recipe, snack recipe