Last Updated on January 24, 2021 by Kayla Berman
Let me start off this post by painting you a picture that I know all too well. It’s 7pm and you want a dessert. You need it to be quick and you also don’t need to have piles of cookies or a whole cake sitting on your counter for the rest of the week. Well that my friends is when single serve desserts come in handy. They are true perfection and the solution to this late night dessert dilemma! And my best single serve sweet treat to date is finally here … the Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie. It is full of sprinkles and fun, sure to make any of your random week nights feel like a celebration!
Ingredients needed for this Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie…
Besides being a perfect weeknight sweet treat, this single serve cookie is secretly healthy! It is gluten free and the base is vegan and refined sugar free. It is completely vegan if you use vegan sprinkles and refined sugar free if you use no sprinkles at all! This funfetti cookie is also made with under ten simple and wholesome ingredients. So easy and delicious!
- Cashew Butter: I love to use nut butter in my baked goods, especially my cookies! Cashew butter adds a wonderful neutral base. Add 1 tbsp!
- Coconut Oil: Make sure to use refined coconut oil in your single serve treat! You’ll need 1 tbsp.
- Pure Maple Syrup: If you know me, you know I love pure maple syrup. It is a delicious refined sugar free sweetener! This recipe calls for 1 tbsp.
- Applesauce: 1 tbsp of applesauce adds the perfect amount of moisture and sweetness to this vegan cookie.
- Almond Flour: This recipe calls for 1/2 cup of almond flour! The use of almond flour makes this single serve treat gluten free.
- Vanilla Extract: 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract gives this cookie the perfect flavor.
- Baking Powder: Add 1/4 tsp of baking powder for this treat to bake to perfection.
- Sprinkles: Add as many sprinkles as your heart desires! Make sure you use vegan sprinkles to ensure this treat is entirely vegan.
- Salt: You’ll need a pinch of salt!
How to make this Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie…
Set the oven to 350 degrees.
Start by melting the coconut oil in a bowl. Then mix in the maple syrup, cashew butter, applesauce, and vanilla extract until smooth.
Then add in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine evenly.
Stir in as many sprinkles as your heart desires.
Transfer to a small baking dish. I like to use mini pie dishes. Here is an option similar to the one I use!
Bake for 18 minutes.
Let sit outside of the oven to set for a few minutes. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, maybe a drizzle of chocolate sauce, and of course extra sprinkles. Enjoy!
What baking dish do I use?
You can use any small baking dish or oven safe bowl for this single serve cookie. You could even use a pyrex glass container!
However, my favorite and what I always use is a mini pie dish. You can find options here and here!
Want some other single serve recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Single Serve Hot Cocoa Cake
- Single Serve Peanut Butter Cookie
- Single Serve Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Vegan Single Serve Brookie
Connect with me!
If you make this Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie or any of my other recipes I would absolutely love to know! Tag me @wellnessbykay on instagram, so I can see and share your recreations!!
Love this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating! I love to see and it helps me continue to develop delicious recipes for this blog.Print
Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie
This Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie is the perfect dessert recipe to spice up any weeknight! When you need a late night sweet treat, this easy & healthy cookie is your answer. It is a gluten free sugar cookie base with fun and festive sprinkles, sure to turn any random night into a celebration!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- sprinkles (vegan if needed!)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by melting the coconut oil. Mix in the pure maple syrup, cashew butter, applesauce, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Next add in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine evenly.
- Stir in as many sprinkles as your heart desires.
- Transfer to a small baking dish or oven safe bowl. I linked some dishes similar to ones I use in this post!
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Let sit out of the oven to set for a few minutes. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and of course extra sprinkles.
Keywords: single serve dessert, single serve cookie, vegan cookie, vegan single serve cookie, funfetti cookie, vegan funfetti cookie
So good for a late night dessert and will definitely make again