Last Updated on December 11, 2019 by Kayla Berman
These muffins are my ultimate sweet treat! Why you ask? Well … they combine my favorite thing at the moment, that cozy cinnamony fall flavor, and my favorite thing of all time, chocolate. Put those two together and I don’t see how the outcome could be bad! Seriously though, I had to stop myself from eating all of these muffins in one sitting. Oh and pro tip … these guys taste even better the day after straight from the fridge! You bet I will be snacking on them all week long.Print
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
The ultimate fall treat! These guys have a delicious pumpkin pie spice & cinnamon flavor, a perfect texture, and of course loads of chocolate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 8 (relatively small muffins) 1x
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine coconut sugar, pumpkin, egg, almond butter, and almond milk until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients. I also added in a little more pumpkin pie spice here, i recommend just simply adding to taste!
- Grease a muffin tin and fill with batter.
- Top the muffins with some extra chocolate chips. (optional but highly recommended!)
- Place in the oven and bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!
I recommend storing these in the fridge. They will last longer & they somehow taste way better the day after baking when enjoyed straight from the fridge!
Keywords: muffin, pumpkin, dessert, chocolate