S’mores brownies are the ultimate brownie recipe! This triple layered treat with a golden graham cracker crust, fudgy brownie middle, and toasted marshmallow top will make all your summer dessert dreams come true. They’re everything brownies should be … indulgent, gooey, messy, and absolutely delicious! A fun treat that will leave everyone wanting s’more!
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 16 Brownies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 6 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by crushing your graham crackers. I recommend doing this by placing the crackers in a plastic bag and hitting with a spoon until fine.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers to a bowl with the butter and brown sugar. Mix until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Transfer the graham cracker mixture to a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking dish and flatten.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the graham cracker crust is in the oven, begin working on the brownie batter. Start by melting the chocolate chips and butter.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate to a large mixing bowl and combine until smooth. Add in the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Combine again.
- Next add the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Remove the graham cracker crust from the oven and pour the brownie batter on top. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and add the mini marshmallows on top.
- Place back in the oven and bake for another 13-15 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the marshmallows to prevent them from burning.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Cut into squares & enjoy!
Keywords: s'more brownies, brownies, layered s'mores brownies, s'mores recipe, s'mores dessert, fudgy brownies, marshmallows, graham cracker crust