Peanut Butter Crunch Cups
Peanut Butter Crunch Cups are a delicious cross between a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and a Crunch Bar! Made with semi sweet chocolate, Rice Krispies Cereal, and creamy peanut butter … this 4 ingredient, no-bake recipe is perfect for Halloween. These easy, homemade treats will be a hit with any chocolate or candy lover out there!
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 cups 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp refined coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- Start by melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler over low heat or in the microwave. For the microwave, heat in 15 second intervals stirring in between each one.
- Once the chocolate has melted, transfer it to a mixing bowl and add in the cereal. Combine.
- Grab a mini muffin tin and add small spoonfuls of the chocolate mixture to each cup. You’ll want to use half the mixture.
- Next add about 1 tsp of peanut butter on top of the first chocolate layer. Try to keep the peanut butter in the center.
- Then add another spoonful of the chocolate cereal mixture to each treat. Spread out the mixture as best as you can in order to cover the peanut butter.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to set.
- Store these Peanut Butter Crunch Cups in the fridge!
Keywords: Peanut Butter Crunch Cups, Homemade Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut Butter Cup Recipe, Homemade Halloween Candy, Crunch Bar Recipe