Juicy Air Fryer Ground Chicken Burgers
Air Fryer Chicken Burgers are the perfect easy weeknight dinner recipe! Made with ground chicken, garlic & onion, and mozzarella cheese these homemade patties are incredibly juicy, delicious, and can be ready in about 30 minutes. They’re crispy on the outside and perfectly moist on the inside too! Best served on hamburger buns with all the fixings.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fried
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the ground chicken, onion, garlic, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Then divide the chicken mixture into 4. Roll each quarter into a ball and flatten into patties.
- Next pre-heat the air fryer to 370 degrees F. While the air fryer is preheating, you can place your chicken patties in the fridge. Once preheated, remove from the fridge, and air fry for 15 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy! (I recommend hamburger buns, lettuce, tomato, onion, and burger sauce.)
Keywords: juicy air fryer ground chicken burgers, air fryer ground chicken burgers, air fryer chicken burgers, chicken burgers in the air fryer, air fried chicken burgers,