Ham, Swiss, & Broccoli Egg Bites
These Ham, Swiss, & Broccoli Egg Bites are the perfect make ahead healthy breakfast! They are super quick and easy to make the first time and even easier to reheat. They are cheesy, full of veggies, and all around a delicious way to start your day!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 18 Egg Bites 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped deli/cold cut ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the red onion, broccoli, and ham.
- Shred your Swiss cheese if it is not already shredded.
- Sauté the onion and broccoli on medium heat in the olive oil until softened. Also add in salt and pepper to your liking.
- Once the vegetables are softened add in the ham and continue to cook until a little crispy.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and set aside.
- Scrambled the eggs and mix in half of the Swiss cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Scoop a spoonful of the vegetable and ham mixture into each muffin.
- Add the eggs on top of the vegetables and ham to fill the muffins a little below full.
- Top each muffin with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, remove from the tin, and enjoy!
- To reheat these, use a toaster oven or microwave for 15 seconds. If you are reheating more than one egg bite at a time, you may need to add a few more seconds.
Keywords: egg bites, healthy egg bites, eggs, easy egg bites, ham and swiss, broccoli, vegetables, veggies