Fluffernutter Bars are soft & chewy peanut butter cookie bars full of big ooey-gooey, melty marshmallows! This easy dessert recipe is the ultimate salty-sweet treat and will be gone before you even know it. A delicious take on the classic sandwich!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 9 Bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- To a large mixing bowl add the butter and peanut butter. Combine evenly.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg for a few minutes until bubbly and foamy. Add the whisked egg, vanilla, and light brown sugar to the peanut butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Next add in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking dish. Flatten the dough and add the marshmallows on top. Push the marshmallows into the dough. (See tips!)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely, cut into squares, & enjoy!
Keywords: Fluffernutter Bars, Fluffernutter Cookie Bars, Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Bars