Easy Chicken Stir Fry
Need an easy and healthy dinner recipe? Easy Chicken Stir Fry with vegetables is your answer. This asian inspired dish is made with broccoli, bell peppers, ginger, and a delicious honey garlic sauce. It is perfect served over rice for an easy weeknight dinner or even as meal prep!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp soy souce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Start by chopping your vegetables. Chop the broccoli into bite sized chunks and cut the peppers and onion into thin slices.
- Next cut the chicken tenders into strips.
- Add 1 tbsp of the olive oil to a pan and place over medium heat. Add the chicken in, season with salt and pepper and cook until browned on both sides and cooked through. Remove from the heat.
- To the same pan (or a bigger one if needed) add 2 tbsp of olive oil, broccoli, peppers, onion, garlic powder, and ground ginger. Also add some pepper.
- Sauté for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Lower the heat and add in the soy sauce and honey. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken back into the pan. Mix everything together and simmer for another 5 minutes for all the flavors to combine. You can also add salt and pepper to taste at this point.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
Keywords: easy chicken stir fry, easy stir fry, healthy stir fry, chicken stir fry with vegetables, easy dinner, healthy dinner, dinner recipe