Easy Baked Pesto Chicken Recipe
Easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a quick and healthy dinner recipe! Made with boneless chicken breasts, basil pesto, and grape tomatoes … this simple oven baked chicken is juicy, flavorful, and delicious. Pair with pasta or a side salad for the perfect weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2-3 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 large chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Set the oven to 425 degrees.
- Next pound the chicken breasts to thin them out and tenderize.
- Add the prepared chicken breasts to a lined baking dish or sheet pan. Coat the chicken pieces evenly with the olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper & salt.
- Next distribute the pesto among the two breasts. Spread evenly on top.
- Add the grape tomatoes to the pan and coat in any seasonings, oil, or pesto remaining on the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Keywords: Easy Baked Pesto Chicken Recipe, Baked Pesto Chicken, Oven Baked Pesto Chicken, Pesto Chicken Recipe, Easy Dinner Recipe