Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls use refrigerated pre-made dough and are ready in about 30 minutes. Somewhere in between homemade and straight from a tube … these easy cinnamon rolls have an ooey-gooey delicious cinnamon sugar filling, are fluffy on the inside, and golden on top. Plus they’re complete with a sweet & simple cream cheese glaze! Sure to be a family favorite in no time.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 9 Rolls 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp salted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Set the oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough. Spread the butter evenly on top.
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the mixture evenly on top of the dough. Rub the mixture into the butter with your hands.
- Roll the dough up tightly and carefully. Cut off about 1 inch on each end. Then cut the remaining dough into 9 even slices, they should be about 1 inch thick.
- Place the 9 slices into a small greased baking dish. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
- Bake for 20- 25 minutes. Ensuring that the middle cinnamon roll is fully cooked through.
- While the cinnamon rolls are baking, work on the cream cheese glaze. Simply combine the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven and spread the glaze on top.
Keywords: Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls, Easy Cinnamon Rolls, Premade Dough Cinnamon Rolls, Mini Cinnamon Rolls