Classic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This Classic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is perfectly fluffy, sweet, and chocolatey! It tastes exactly like the real deal, but is dairy, refined sugar, and oil free. Makes for a great breakfast or afternoon snack!
- Author: Kayla Berman
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Category: Banana Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cup mashed banana (3 bananas)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips (i use and recommend enjoy life)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the mashed bananas, eggs, cashew butter, vanilla extract, and coconut sugar,
- Next add in the whole wheat pastry flour, cinnamon, and baking powder until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased or parchment paper lined loaf tin.
- Top with extra chocolate chips (optional but always highly recommended!)
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes. (or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean, you know the trick)
- Let cool and enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, Classic Banana Bread, Banana Bread, Healthy Baking, healthy dessert, chocolate,