Cinnamon Raisin Granola
Cinnamon Raisin Granola is full of crispy, crunchy cinnamon oat clusters and deliciously sweet raisins! This homemade granola recipe is quick & easy, made with simple ingredients, and is a healthy snack or breakfast option. The perfect recipe for oatmeal raisin cookie lovers! Vegan + Gluten Free
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 1/2 cups 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Diet: Vegan
- Set the oven to 325 degrees.
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and a pinch of salt to a pan or saucepan on the stove over low heat. Melt until smooth and evenly combined.
- Next add the oats to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the melted liquid mixture over the oats. Mix until all oats are thoroughly coated.
- Then line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the granola mixture to the tray and spread as thin as possible. The thinner you spread, the crunchier the granola will be!
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and extra cinnamon. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, break into chunks with your hands. Then add the raisins and combine.
Keywords: Cinnamon Raisin Granola, Oatmeal Raisin Granola, Cinnamon Granola Recipe, Healthy Homemade Granola, Healthy Cinnamon Raisin Granola