Cinnamon Monkey Bread with Crescent Rolls (Pull-Apart Bread)
Cinnamon Monkey Bread is made with canned Pillsbury crescent rolls, cinnamon sugar, and a brown sugar butter caramel glaze! This easy 5 ingredient sweet treat breakfast or dessert recipe is perfectly sticky, ooey-gooey, and delicious. It’s bound to be a new family favorite!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 Servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the can, but do not unroll. Cut the log into 9 even slices. Then cut each slice in half.
- Combine the white sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat each dough piece thoroughly in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Tip: Toss in a large plastic bag.
- Heavily grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Place the coated dough pieces in the pan. Dispersing them evenly. Top with any remaining cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Next add the light brown sugar and 1/2 cup of butter to a pan on the stove over medium heat. Melt and then bring to a slight simmer for 1-2 minutes. Reduce the heat and let thicken a bit.
- Pour the brown butter sugar caramel sauce over the dough pieces in the bundt pan. Spreading as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then carefully flip and remove the bread from the pan. See the Expert Tips section for more help!
- Melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter. Drizzle over the top of the baked monkey bread.
Keywords: monkey bread, crescent roll monkey bread, monkey bread with crescent rolls, cinnamon monkey bread, cinnamon monkey bread with crescent rolls, crescent roll pull apart bread