Caramel Apple Bread
Caramel Apple Bread is an easy and delicious recipe, perfect for fall! It is fluffy & moist, made with healthy ingredients, and is full of that warm cinnamon flavor we all know and love. Plus you can make one big loaf, mini loaves, or even muffins. gluten free, refined sugar free, and dairy free
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- 2 apples chopped finely
- 2 cup oats (blended into a flour)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, almond milk, coconut sugar, tahini, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Blend the oats in a blender until a fine flour forms.
- Add the oat flour, apple, cinnamon, and baking powder to the wet ingredients. Combine evenly.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan (or muffin tin/mini loaf tin).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes for a large loaf. (15 minutes for mini loaves, have not tested muffins but I would assume 15 minutes)
- While the loaves cool start making the caramel sauce. Simply combine the tahini, almond milk, coconut sugar, and maple syrup on the stove. Slowly heat until the mixture bubbles and starts to thicken.
- Let the bread cool completely before removing from the pan or simply keep in the pan and cut slices. (I have made the mistake of trying to remove too early, and it has fallen apart!)
- Drizzle the loaves with the caramel sauce.
Keywords: apple loaves, apple bread, healthy apple bread, caramel apple loaves, caramel, healthy caramel, baking, healthy baking, oat flour