Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are an easy, no-mess appetizer option that is just as flavorful and sack-able as your classic buffalo wings! Made with Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce and tons of tasty herbs & seasonings … these chicken meatballs are perfectly spicy & creamy. Serve them with fresh veggie sticks for a little crunch and blue cheese or ranch dressing for delicious dipping!
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 13-15 Minutes
- Total Time: 52 minute
- Yield: 20 Meatballs 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven Baked
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add the ground chicken, buffalo sauce, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Grab about tablespoon sized scoops of the chicken mixture, roll into balls, and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. You should be able to make about 20 meatballs.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Simply cook until golden brown and cooked through on the middle.
- While the meatballs are cooking combine the melted butter and buffalo sauce until smooth.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and add to a mixing bowl with the buffalo sauce mixture. Toss until all meatballs are coated evenly.
- Serve with fresh veggie sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs, Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe, Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Meatballs