Broccoli Cheddar Egg Bake with Turkey Bacon
Broccoli Cheddar Egg Bake with Turkey Bacon is a gluten free, low carb, and veggie packed breakfast recipe! Made with sharp cheddar cheese and simple seasonings, this healthy breakfast casserole is quick, flavorful, and delicious. Perfect for a savory breakfast meal prep or to serve at brunch!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 Squares 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced (or 1 onion)
- 5 slices of turkey bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the turkey bacon according to the package instructions.
- Once the bacon is done, remove from the pan and cut into small chunks.
- Add the olive oil and veggies to the same pan the bacon was cooked in. Add salt and pepper and sauté for 5-10 minutes until decently soft.
- While the veggies are cooking, mix the eggs in a bowl. Add the cheddar cheese, garlic powder, 1/4 tsp salt, and pepper. Combine evenly.
- Remove the veggies from the heat and add to a large greased baking dish. Also add in the chopped turkey bacon and spread evenly. Pour the egg mixture on top and make sure all the mix ins are covered.
- Sprinkle some extra cheese on top if you would like. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
Keywords: egg bake, broccoli cheddar egg bake, egg casserole, healthy egg bake, broccoli cheddar egg casserole, healthy breakfast, easy breakfast