Baked Brie Bites
Baked Brie Bites are the best holiday or party appetizer! Made with rich and creamy brie cheese, delicious salami, golden and buttery puff pastry, and apricot jam … these mini bites are as easy as can be. This showstopper appetizer is a total crowd pleaser and is perfect to serve at Thanksgiving or Christmas!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 Brie Bites 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven Baked
- Set the oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the puff pastry from the freezer and let thaw according to the package instructions. This will typically take 20 minutes.
- While the puff pastry is thawing, place the brie cheese in the freezer. This makes it easier to cut into and work with.
- Once the puff pastry sheet has thawed, cut into either 16 squares or 12 rectangles. If you do the squares the bites will be more evenly shaped, but you will have leftover pastry.
- Place the pastry squares or rectangles into each muffin of a mini muffin tin. Pressing down with your fingers to form a little cup.
- Cut the brie cheese into 12 bite sized pieces.
- Add salami to your desired amount of brie bites. Then add the brie cheese pieces and about 1/2 tsp of jam to each bite. Top with fresh thyme.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly & enjoy!
Keywords: Brie Bites, Baked Brie Bites, Brie Puff Pastry Bites, Brie Bites Recipe,