Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal
Almond Joy Baked Oatmeal is a delicious, healthy and satisfying breakfast option! This vegan chocolate chip oatmeal is loaded with healthy fats from almond butter, shredded coconut, and coconut oil to keep you full all morning. A perfect meal prep recipe too, just warm one of these oatmeal bars up in the morning for a quick, easy, and tasty meal!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 9 Squares 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp unrefined or virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Next add in the oats, shredded coconut, baking powder, and salt. Combine evenly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the oatmeal mixture to a greased or lined 8×8 baking dish. Spread evenly and top with extra chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and a sprinkle of salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and enjoy!
Keywords: baked oatmeal, oatmeal recipe, healthy breakfast, almond joy oatmeal, almond joy baked oatmeal, healthy oatmeal, chocolate coconut oatmeal