Truffle Mashed Potatoes
Truffle Mashed Potatoes are the ultimate side dish recipe! Made with russet potatoes, butter, white truffle oil, and parmesan cheese … this rich side dish is easy to make, extra creamy, and incredibly delicious. These luxurious and decadent potatoes are a comfort food turned gourmet that is sure to impress everyone.
- Author: Kayla Berman
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- 3 lb russet potatoes
- 8 tbsp salted butter, softened & separated
- 2/3 cup whole milk, warm
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tbsp white truffle oil
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh chives
- First peel the potatoes. Then place in a large pot of salted water. Boil for about 20-30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Once they are soft, drain the potatoes. Add the hot potatoes to a large bowl or back into the same pot (to keep warm). Add in 6 tbsp softened butter and warm milk. Mash potatoes with a potato masher. Or use an electric mixer! (See my tips for why)
- Then add in the parmesan cheese and truffle oil. Mix or mash the potatoes again until thoroughly combined, smooth, and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving or baking dish. Top with the remaining 2 tbsp butter, an extra drizzle of truffle oil, cracked black pepper, and fresh chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: truffle mashed potatoes, mashed potato truffles, truffle mashed potato, mashed potatoes with truffles, truffle mash potato, truffled mashed potatoes