Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
Peanut Butter M&M Cookies are soft, chewy, colorful, and loaded with delicious sweet & salty flavor in every bite! Made with simple ingredients and needing only 30 minutes of cookie dough chilling … these melt-in-your-mouth cookies are perfect for any occasion, including Christmas. They’ll be a hit with anyone who tries them!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Total Time: 33 minutes
- Yield: 12 Cookies 1x
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baked
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (natural & runny kind)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup m&m candies
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter and combine until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Combine until smooth again.
- Next add in the dry ingredients – flour and baking powder. Mix until evenly combined and a cookie dough forms.
- Stir in the m&m candies.
- Place the cookie dough in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and roll large (about 2 tbsp sized) scoops of the dough into balls. Place the balls on a parchment paper lined baking tray and top with more m&ms. You should make 12 cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and bang the pan flat on the counter a couple of times. Bake for another 3 minutes. Bang the pan again.
- Let cool & enjoy!
Keywords: Peanut Butter M&M Cookies, Peanut Butter M&M Cookie Recipe, Easy Peanut Butter Cookies, M&M Cookies, Peanut M&M Cookies