Oven Baked Greek Chicken Breast (Easy Marinade!)
Greek Baked Chicken is the perfect easy and healthy dinner recipe or meal prep option! Made with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and fresh herbs … this marinated oven baked chicken breast is flavorful, juicy, and tender. Bound to be a new dinner table favorite!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Greek
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Start by preparing the chicken breasts. Pound them with a meat mallet to tenderize and create an even thickness throughout.
- Place the chicken pieces in a shallow bowl or container. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, fresh parsley, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the raw chicken thoroughly in the marinade ingredients. Cover.
- Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. I like to do overnight for the most flavorful and best results!
- The next day, or after a few hours, remove the chicken from the fridge and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken. Then broil for 3-5 minutes to brown and crisp up.
- Remove from the oven, let the chicken rest for a few minutes, and then cut into slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: baked greek chicken, baked chicken greek, greek baked chicken, baked greek chicken breast, baked greek chicken breast, greek baked chicken breast, oven baked greek chicken breast