Healthy Blackberry Cobbler
Healthy Blackberry Cobbler is the perfect summer dessert! This bubbly, juicy, and simple fruit filled dish is topped with a delicious cookie-like topping. Made with wholesome ingredients like almond flour, coconut sugar, and almond milk … this cobbler is vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free too!
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bakedq
- Cuisine: American
- 4 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted refined coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the blackberries, coconut sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt evenly.
- Next add in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Combine until a cookie like dough forms.
- Add the blackberry mixture to a greased baking dish.
- Then spread the cobbler topping on top of the blackberries. Sprinkle with some extra coconut sugar.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the blackberries are bubbling.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
Keywords: blackberry cobbler, healthy blackberry cobbler, healthy cobbler recipe, healthy berry cobbler, berry cobbler, healthy dessert, vegan cobbler, gluten free cobbler