Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
Halloween Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect Halloween treat that kids and adults alike will love! They’re ooey-gooey, buttery, loaded with festive sprinkles, and complete with a chocolate drizzle. These no-bake treats come together in less than 10 minutes too. A must make for this October!
- Author: Kayla Berman
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 16 Squares 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- 4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 10 oz mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- halloween sprinkles
- Start by melting the butter in a pan on the stove over low heat.
- Next add in the marshmallows and vanilla extract. Melt until combined evenly.
- Remove from the heat and add in the Rice Krispies Cereal.
- Mix until just combined.
- Add the Rice Krispie mixture to a parchment paper lined 8×8 baking dish.
- Softly pat down the Rice Krispie mixture with your fingers. Do not press firmly!
- Sprinkle with festive halloween sprinkles and then let set for 1 hour.
- Once the Rice Krispie Treats are set, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. You can do this in the microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between each one.
- Drizzle the treats with the melted chocolate and add more sprinkles on top.
- Cut into squares & enjoy!
Keywords: Halloween Rice Krispie Treats, Easy Halloween Rice Krispie Treats, Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispie Treats, Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats, Spooky Rice Krispie Treats