Easy Pan Seared Shrimp (How To!)
Pan Seared Shrimp is a quick, easy, and delicious seafood recipe! Made with butter, simple seasonings, and fresh herbs – this versatile dish is cooked on the stove in less than 10 minutes. This juicy, tender shrimp is the perfect healthy protein for a busy weeknight dinner!
- Author: Kayla Berman
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled, deveined, & cleaned
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp fresh parsley
- First thoroughly pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel.
- Then add the shrimp, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to a mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly and ensure each shrimp is coated in the seasoning mix.
- Heat a large skillet on the stove over medium heat. Once hot, add the butter. Then once the butter is sizzling add the shrimp to the skillet. Spread in an even, single layer. Cook on one side for 2-3 minutes until seared. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Add fresh parsley and combine. Season with extra salt and black pepper to taste if needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pan seared shrimp, seared shrimp, shrimp seared, pan seared shrimp recipe, searing shrimp, sear shrimp, shrimp recipes pan seared