Cream Cheese & Veggie Egg Bites
Cream Cheese & Veggie Egg Bites are the best make ahead breakfast! Oven baked in a muffin tin this veggie packed recipe is fluffy, loaded with flavor, and perfectly poppable! This quick & easy savory breakfast is great as meal prep and to grab on your way out the door.
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 30 Bites 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven Baked
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- fresh chives
- Set the oven to 400 degrees.
- Then start by chopping the onion, peppers, & carrots and mincing the garlic cloves.
- Add the olive oil, garlic, onion, carrots, and peppers to a pan on the stove over medium heat. Sauté until soft. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Next whisk the eggs, milk, and cream cheese together. The cream cheese won’t mix in completely, but that’s okay. Add more salt and pepper.
- Grab a mini muffin tin and grease or line. Add about a table spoon sized scoop of the vegetables to each muffin and pour the egg mixture on top. Add fresh chives on top.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes and until slightly golden brown
Keywords: Cream Cheese & Veggie Egg Bites, Veggie Egg Bites, Cream Cheese Egg Bites, Baked Egg Bites, Easy Egg Bites,