Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars
In need of an easy, healthy, & delicious snack? These homemade, no-bake Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars are your answer. Made with old fashioned oats, brown rice cereal, and dairy free chocolate chips, these copycat bars will be your new favorite!
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 Bars 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (runny & natural kind!)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (plus more for on top!)
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips (separated)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- Start by evenly combining the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Then add in the oats, oat flour, brown rice cereal, chopped peanuts, chocolate chips (1/4 cup), cinnamon, and salt. Combine evenly.
- Press and flatten the mixture down into a 8×8 baking dish.
- Melt the dairy free chocolate chips (1/4 cup) with the coconut oil. You can do increments in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the granola bars. Optional: Top with more crushed peanuts!
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into 10 bars, and enjoy!
Keywords: chewy granola bars, peanut butter chocolate, homemade granola bars, copycat granola bars, healthy, homemade, easy, no-bake granola bars