Tomato & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Tomato & Goat Cheese Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer recipe! Made with fresh roma tomatoes, creamy & tangy goat cheese, and crunchy ciabatta bread … this dish is light, easy, and bursting with flavor. Serve at your next summer dinner party for a total crowd pleaser!
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 Servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, (or 1/2 large loaf)
- 5 plum tomatoes
- 1 heirloom tomato
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, (separated)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, high quality
- 2 oz goat cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Start by preparing the tomatoes. Remove the seeds and chop into small even pieces.
- Next add the chopped tomatoes, onion, and garlic to a large bowl. Combine.
- Then add in the fresh basil, parmesan cheese, olive oil (3 tbsp), and balsamic vinegar. Combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let sit in the refrigerator while you toast the bread.
- Next slice the ciabatta loaf into about 1/2 inch thick slices. Place the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spread the remaining olive oil (2 tbsp) on the tops of each slice. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven. Add about 2 spoonfuls of the tomato mixture to each slice of toasted bread.
- Shred the goat cheese on top of each slice of bruschetta. Add more fresh basil as well.
- Serve & enjoy!
Keywords: goat cheese bruschetta, tomato bruschetta, tomato goat cheese bruschetta, tomato and goat cheese bruschetta, tomato basil goat cheese bruschetta, goat cheese appetizer