Beef with Garlic Sauce
Imagine tender slices of flank steak, stir-fried to perfection and bathed in a garlic sauce that strikes the perfect balance between savory, sweet, and aromatic. Dreamy, right? Best of all you can bring this takeout fakeout Beef with Garlic Sauce to life in your own kitchen with under 10 ingredients and in a mere 30 minutes!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian Inspired
- 1 lb Flank steak, thinly sliced or sirloin strips
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- First add the water, chicken stock, soy sauce, honey, and rice wine vinegar to a mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- To a separate bowl, add the beef and cornstarch. Toss until the beef is thoroughly coated.
- Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl to form the cornstarch slurry.
- Next add the sesame oil to a large pan or skillet on the stove over medium high heat. Once hot, add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beef to the pan. Sauté until cooked about halfway. I like to let the beef sit without touching too much, to get a proper sear.
- Next add the sauce to the beef. Bring to a simmer and add the cornstarch slurry. Let simmer until the sauce has reached your desired thickness.
- Serve and enjoy! Pair with white or brown rice and stir fried vegetables. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Keywords: Beef with Garlic Sauce, Chinese Beef with Garlic Sauce, Beef with Garlic Sauce Chinese, Beef in Garlic Sauce Chinese, Beef Garlic Sauce Chinese, Beef in Garlic Sauce, Beef Garlic Sauce