It is absolutely no secret that I am a big fan of single serving desserts. They are just so easy, super convenient, and work perfectly for when you’re only baking for yourself. We’ve all been there … you want something sweet but if you make a whole batch of cookies, you’ll have piles of them in your kitchen for the rest of the week. And then you’ll eat them all! Which sometimes we don’t want! So that is when single serve desserts come in handy, more specifically this Vegan Single Serve Brownie. This perfectly fudgy masterpiece is just the right treat to whip up when that late night chocolate craving hits! I swear the first thought I had when I took a bite of this brownie was that it tasted like a chocolate lava cake. It is literally gooey, decadent, chocolate deliciousness. You will absolutely love!
Ingredients needed for this Vegan Single Serve Brownie…
Besides being absolutely delicious, this brownie for one is also a healthy dessert option! This brownie is made with only a few simple, wholesome ingredients. It is also gluten free, grain free, dairy free, egg free, and refined sugar free. It is literally all the things, but is still a deliciously rich chocolate treat!
- Pure Maple Syrup: Pure maple syrup is without a doubt one of my favorite sweeteners to use in my baked goods! It is refined sugar free and gives treats such a delicious & rich flavor. You will need 1 tbsp here!
- Coconut Oil: You will also need 1 tbsp of refined coconut oil. Make sure to use refined coconut oil, as unrefined or virgin coconut oil tastes like coconut and will make your brownie taste like coconut too!
- Coconut Sugar: Coconut sugar is my other favorite sweetener! It is also refined sugar free. Add 1 tbsp!
- Applesauce: I love adding applesauce to my treats because it adds some moisture and natural sweetness! This recipe calls for 1 tbsp.
- Almond Flour: The use of almond flour in this brownie makes it gluten and grain free! Add 1/4 cup.
- Cocoa Powder: 1 tbsp of cocoa powder for all things chocolate!
- Baking Powder: You’ll need 1/4 tsp of baking powder to bake this single serve dessert to perfection.
- Chocolate Chips: I always use dairy free semi sweet mini chocolate chips, but you can truly use any chocolate you have on hand. You’ll use 2 tbsp separated in this recipe!
- Salt: Lastly add a pinch of salt!
How to make this Vegan Single Serve Brownie…
In a small bowl start by combining the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, applesauce, and coconut sugar until smooth. Then add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and pinch of salt. Combine evenly.
Stir in 1 tbsp of chocolate chips. Transfer to a small baking dish or oven safe bowl. Top with the other 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of melted chocolate, and enjoy!
Looking for some other single serve desserts? Check out the ones below…
- Vegan Single Serve Brookie
- Single Serve Hot Cocoa Cake
- Single Serve Peanut Butter Cookie
- Vegan Single Serve Funfetti Cookie
Connect with me!
If you make this Vegan Single Serve Brownie or any of my other recipes, I would absolutely love to know! Tag me @wellnessbykay on instagram so I can see and share your recreations!
Love this recipe? Leave a comment and a rating! I love to see and it helps me continue to develop delicious recipes for this blog.Print
Vegan Single Serve Brownie
This gooey, fudgy, and delicious Vegan Single Serve Brownie is the perfect dessert for one! It is made with a few healthy ingredients, takes less than 30 minutes, and will satisfy any chocolate craving. Gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and refined sugar free too!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 tbsp refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, applesauce, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- Next add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and pinch of salt. Combine evenly.
- Stir in 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to a small baking dish or oven safe bowl. Top with remaining 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a drizzle of melted chocolate, and enjoy!
Keywords: single serve brownie, vegan single serve brownie, single serve dessert, vegan dessert, vegan brownie, dessert, healthy dessert