Healthy Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
This Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie tastes just like a mint chip milkshake, but is actually a healthy breakfast recipe! Made with banana, spinach, almond butter, and dairy free chocolate chips … this easy vegan smoothie can even be enjoyed for dessert. You will absolutely love!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (1/4 tsp for a milder flavor)
- First chop your bananas.
- Add the chopped banana, almond butter, almond milk, ice, peppermint extract, spinach, and pure maple syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Next stir in the dairy free chocolate chips.
- Pour into a glass. Top with coconut whipped cream, more chocolate chips, and mint leaves if you would like. Enjoy!
Keywords: smoothie, healthy smoothie, easy smoothie, mint chocolate chip smoothie, healthy mint chocolate chip smoothie, mint chip smoothie