I discovered my love for homemade granola a few months back. And trust me once you try it for yourself, you will never want to go back to the store bought stuff either! I have made a few different granola recipes already, like chocolate coconut and chunky monkey, but this Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola might just be my favorite yet. I’m talking a granola full of perfectly sweet cinnamon clusters, toasted pecans, and pure maple flavor. Delicious as an afternoon snack, a healthy breakfast, a yummy dessert, and pretty much anything in between!
What you need for this Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola!
You do not need much to make this easy and healthy Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola! This recipe is made with only seven wholesome ingredients and takes about 30 minutes to whip up. Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and vegan as well!
- Oats: The base of this recipe is oats! I used old fashioned, but I think most types would work. Make sure to use certified gluten free oats if you have an allergy!
- Pecans: We’re making pecan granola and you cannot have that without pecans! If you don’t like pecans though, you could swap out with a different nut.
- Coconut Oil: Make sure to use refined coconut oil. Unrefined or virgin coconut oil tastes like coconuts and will also make your granola taste like coconuts!
- Pure Maple Syrup: Pure Maple Syrup is one of my favorite refined sugar free sweeteners! I absolutely love the taste, but you could swap with a different liquid sweeteners of choice if you would like.
- Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, & Salt for all things flavor!
How to make this Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola!
This granola is honestly so so simple to make. Grab a bowl, saucepan, and a baking tray and prepare to have deliciously crunchy granola ready in 30 minutes.
Start by combining the coconut oil, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in the saucepan over low heat. Combine evenly!
In a large mixing bowl combine the oats and pecans. For the pecans, crush up some and keep some whole to keep it varied!
Pour the liquid mixture over the dry and combine evenly.
Line the baking sheet with parchment paper then pour the granola on top and spread as thin as possible. The thinner you spread, the crunchier and better the granola will be!
Bake at 325 for 20 minutes. Let cool completely and then break up into clusters! It is very important to cool completely if you want the best clusters as possible. Enjoy!
How to store this granola!
I store this granola on my counter in an airtight container. I find that granola actually lasts a while this way, typically about 2 weeks or even more! However, I doubt this granola will last anywhere near that long in your house.
To make things fun, I love to store granola in a large glass jar! It looks pretty and is also of course practical. Whenever you want a handful, you can just pour some out and go on with your day.
Check out some other recent recipes of mine!
- Healthy Pecan Pie Bars
- Healthier Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars
- Gluten Free Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
Connect with me!
If you make this Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola or any of my other recipes I would absolutely love to know! Tag me @wellnessbykay on instagram, so I can see and share your recreations!!Print
Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola
Crunchy clusters full of maple cinnamon deliciousness, this easy & healthy recipe is perfect for breakfast, snack, or even dessert! Homemade Maple Cinnamon Pecan Granola is made with wholesome ingredients like oats, coconut oil, and pecans. Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and vegan too!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2 Cups 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Set the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt over low heat until evenly combined.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats and pecans. I chopped half the pecans into smaller pieces and left the rest whole, but do whatever you like!
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and combine evenly, making sure everything is thoroughly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the granola mixture as thin as possible on top. The thinner it is, the crunchier the granola will be!
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and then break into chunks. Cooling completely is very important to get the crunchy clusters you want.
Keywords: granola, healthy granola, homemade granola, granola recipe, maple cinnamon pecan granola, pecan granola, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, easy recipe, healthy recipe